Neil Walls - BMechE, DipEd, GradDipHu, MAALAS, MAIRAH, MANZSLAS, MIE(Aust)
Neil Walls specialises in Biocontainment and biocontamination engineering. His work includes the design of containment facilities up to PC4 (the highest microbiological containment level), animal health facilities and pharmaceutical facilities. Neil also undertakes specialist facility inspections and reports.
In addition to working with Bio2ic, Neil is the Director of Neil Walls Consulting Pty Ltd. Neil is a member of the Institution of Engineers Australia, and has the following affiliations:
- Member American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Member American Biosafety Association
- Member Australian and New Zealand Laboratory animal Association
- Committee Member, Australian Standard for “Safety in Laboratories, Microbiological Aspects and containment facilities”
- Registered Third Party Assessor, AQIS (Australian Quarantine Inspection Service)
- External Advisor to WHO – “Stop TB” Programme
Neil Walls provides Biocontainment and Engineering Consultancy services to Bio2ic. You can download Neil's CV or email Neil for further information.
Neil provides Bio2ic with specialist expertise in:
- Contamination and Containment Design Engineering
- Specialist laboratory and animal facility design
- Design, briefing and budgeting reviews
- Specialist facility inspections and reports