MEGA Biocontainment Workshop
Currently there are no MEGA Biocontainment courses scheduled please check back later.
INFORMATION FOR THE MEGA BIOCONTAINMENT COURSE
This workshop is designed for Architects, Engineers and Planners of biocontainment laboratories.
This course is run over 5 days
The MEGA Course is a consolidated version of the following courses:
- Biocontainment Facility Construction
- Design and Construction of Laboratory Biocontainment Facilities
- Gaseous Decontamination of Biocontainment Facilities
View the 2013 Workshop Program
The types of topics to be covered include:
- Principles of biocontainment, standards and regulations and the National Health Security Act
- Building monitoring and control systems
- Design principles
- Laboratory equipment & furniture
- Air handling systems
- Waste treatment
- Risk assessment
- Gaseous decontamination
|5 days||$3,500 Early Bird , $4,000 full fee (MEGA Biocontainment Workshop )|
|4 days||$3,000 Early Bird , $3,500 full fee (Design & Construction component only )|
|1 day||$1,000 Early Bird, $1,200 full fee (Gaseous Decontamination component only)|
NOTE: We welcome enquiries from institutions regarding private training. if you are interested in a private course please contact us for further information.